Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Azarenka advances to semifinals at Australian Open
Tuesday - 1/22/2013, 8:48pm EST
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) - Defending champion Victoria Azarenka has advanced to the Australian Open semifinals with a 7-5, 6-1 win over former two-time Grand Slam winner Svetlana Kuznetsova.
Azarenka broke Kuznetsova's serve in the 11th game of the 1 hour, 17-minute opening set Wednesday, then held her own service in the next game to win on her third set point when Kuznetsova netted a backhand.
Azarenka, who will play Serena Williams or Sloane Stephens in the semifinals, beat Maria Sharapova in last year's title match at Melbourne Park for her first Grand Slam.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)