Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Azarenka advances to semifinals at Australian Open
Tuesday - 1/22/2013, 8:48pm EST
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) - Defending champion Victoria Azarenka has advanced to the Australian Open semifinals with a 7-5, 6-1 win over former two-time Grand Slam winner Svetlana Kuznetsova.
Azarenka broke Kuznetsova's serve in the 11th game of the 1 hour, 17-minute opening set Wednesday, then held her own service in the next game to win on her third set point when Kuznetsova netted a backhand.
Azarenka, who will play Serena Williams or Sloane Stephens in the semifinals, beat Maria Sharapova in last year's title match at Melbourne Park for her first Grand Slam.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)