Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Azarenka advances to semifinals at Australian Open
Tuesday - 1/22/2013, 8:48pm EST
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) - Defending champion Victoria Azarenka has advanced to the Australian Open semifinals with a 7-5, 6-1 win over former two-time Grand Slam winner Svetlana Kuznetsova.
Azarenka broke Kuznetsova's serve in the 11th game of the 1 hour, 17-minute opening set Wednesday, then held her own service in the next game to win on her third set point when Kuznetsova netted a backhand.
Azarenka, who will play Serena Williams or Sloane Stephens in the semifinals, beat Maria Sharapova in last year's title match at Melbourne Park for her first Grand Slam.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)