Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Gasquet withdraws from Sydney International
Friday - 1/4/2013, 6:30pm EST
SYDNEY (AP) - Richard Gasquet has joined fellow Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga as a late withdrawal from the Sydney International.
Tournament director Craig Watson said Saturday that Gasquet had withdrawn for personal reasons. On Friday, Tsonga injured his left hamstring and pulled out of his mixed doubles match at the Hopman Cup, later saying he would have to withdraw from Sydney where he would have been the top-seeded player.
Gasquet was the second-highest ranked player scheduled to play and would have taken the top seeding with Tsonga out.
A tournament official said that American John Isner, who withdrew from the Hopman Cup because of a right knee injury, was still planning to play in Sydney and would be the tournament's No. 1 seed.
The men's draw was scheduled for Saturday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)