Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Gasquet withdraws from Sydney International
Friday - 1/4/2013, 6:30pm EST
SYDNEY (AP) - Richard Gasquet has joined fellow Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga as a late withdrawal from the Sydney International.
Tournament director Craig Watson said Saturday that Gasquet had withdrawn for personal reasons. On Friday, Tsonga injured his left hamstring and pulled out of his mixed doubles match at the Hopman Cup, later saying he would have to withdraw from Sydney where he would have been the top-seeded player.
Gasquet was the second-highest ranked player scheduled to play and would have taken the top seeding with Tsonga out.
A tournament official said that American John Isner, who withdrew from the Hopman Cup because of a right knee injury, was still planning to play in Sydney and would be the tournament's No. 1 seed.
The men's draw was scheduled for Saturday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)