Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Gasquet withdraws from Sydney International
Friday - 1/4/2013, 6:30pm EST
SYDNEY (AP) - Richard Gasquet has joined fellow Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga as a late withdrawal from the Sydney International.
Tournament director Craig Watson said Saturday that Gasquet had withdrawn for personal reasons. On Friday, Tsonga injured his left hamstring and pulled out of his mixed doubles match at the Hopman Cup, later saying he would have to withdraw from Sydney where he would have been the top-seeded player.
Gasquet was the second-highest ranked player scheduled to play and would have taken the top seeding with Tsonga out.
A tournament official said that American John Isner, who withdrew from the Hopman Cup because of a right knee injury, was still planning to play in Sydney and would be the tournament's No. 1 seed.
The men's draw was scheduled for Saturday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)