Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Ring sparks talk of Wozniacki-McIlroy engagement
Friday - 12/28/2012, 8:22am EST
BRISBANE, Australia (AP) - Australian media reported Friday that Caroline Wozniacki arrived to play at the Brisbane International with a diamond ring on her left ring finger, sparking speculation that she and boyfriend Rory McIlroy had become engaged.
The Australian Associated Press and other media outlets said Wozniacki wore the ring at the airport and as she prepared for her afternoon practice session at the Queensland Tennis Centre but removed it to play on court.
McIlroy, the world's No. 1 golfer, accompanied Wozniacki on her trip Down Under.
The Brisbane International begins Sunday with Wozniacki's first match in a tournament that includes Serena Willliams and Maria Sharapova, if fit.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)