Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
CB Joseph returns for Texans, LB Reed out
Monday - 12/10/2012, 8:09pm EST
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - Cornerback Johnathan Joseph is active for the Houston Texans after missing two games with a hamstring injury.
The Texans were without another starter, linebacker Brooks Reed, who missed his second straight game with a groin injury Monday night against the New England Patriots.
Tight end Rob Gronkowski was inactive for the third game for the Patriots with a broken left forearm. But running back Brandon Bolden returned after a four-game suspension for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Also inactive for New England were offensive linemen Nick McDonald and Marcus Zusevics, defensive linemen Ron Brace and Jake Bequette, safety Derrick Martin and running back James Develin. Houston's inactive players included backup tight end Garrett Graham, cornerback Alan Ball, guards Antoine Caldwell and Cody White, tackle Derek Newton and nose tackle Terrell McClain.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)