Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
CB Joseph returns for Texans, LB Reed out
Monday - 12/10/2012, 8:09pm EST
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - Cornerback Johnathan Joseph is active for the Houston Texans after missing two games with a hamstring injury.
The Texans were without another starter, linebacker Brooks Reed, who missed his second straight game with a groin injury Monday night against the New England Patriots.
Tight end Rob Gronkowski was inactive for the third game for the Patriots with a broken left forearm. But running back Brandon Bolden returned after a four-game suspension for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Also inactive for New England were offensive linemen Nick McDonald and Marcus Zusevics, defensive linemen Ron Brace and Jake Bequette, safety Derrick Martin and running back James Develin. Houston's inactive players included backup tight end Garrett Graham, cornerback Alan Ball, guards Antoine Caldwell and Cody White, tackle Derek Newton and nose tackle Terrell McClain.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)