Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
CB Joseph returns for Texans, LB Reed out
Monday - 12/10/2012, 8:09pm EST
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - Cornerback Johnathan Joseph is active for the Houston Texans after missing two games with a hamstring injury.
The Texans were without another starter, linebacker Brooks Reed, who missed his second straight game with a groin injury Monday night against the New England Patriots.
Tight end Rob Gronkowski was inactive for the third game for the Patriots with a broken left forearm. But running back Brandon Bolden returned after a four-game suspension for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Also inactive for New England were offensive linemen Nick McDonald and Marcus Zusevics, defensive linemen Ron Brace and Jake Bequette, safety Derrick Martin and running back James Develin. Houston's inactive players included backup tight end Garrett Graham, cornerback Alan Ball, guards Antoine Caldwell and Cody White, tackle Derek Newton and nose tackle Terrell McClain.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)