Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
NY madam: Black book will interest sports fans
Thursday - 12/6/2012, 6:51am EST
NEW YORK (AP) - A suburban New York mother who pleaded guilty to promoting prostitution says she plans to write a tell-all book naming names.
Anna Gristina told the Daily News ( http://nydn.us/Uf6nc1) following a brief court appearance Wednesday that football fans particularly will be interested in the book.
The so-called Manhattan Madam declined to elaborate.
Gristina was released last month after being sentenced to time served. She's on five years of probation. She pleaded guilty to a single count of promoting prostitution.
Prosecutors had accused her of having a roster of wealthy, well-placed clients and boasting of law-enforcement connections during 15 years in a business that made her millions. After an investigation, they said it became clear she was simply running a brothel and profiting from it. She said she was merely starting a dating service.
Information from: Daily News, http://www.nydailynews.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)