Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Argentine tennis player Juan Ignacio Chela retires
Monday - 12/3/2012, 12:04pm EST
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) - Juan Ignacio Chela says he is retiring from professional tennis, leaving with six ATP singles titles and three in doubles _ all on clay.
The 33-year-old Argentine has been hinting at retirement for weeks, and he announced it Monday on his Twitter account.
Chela reached three Grand Slam quarterfinals _ the French Open in 2004 and 2011, and the U.S. Open in 2007.
Known as "El Flaco" (The Skinny One), Chela is retiring with his singles ranking at No. 176 and career earnings of $6.5 million.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)