Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Saints tweet that bus egged at Atlanta airport
Thursday - 11/29/2012, 7:46am EST
ATLANTA (AP) - The New Orleans Saints players say their bus was pelted with eggs by airport workers after they touched down in Atlanta.
Tight end Jimmy Graham, linebacker Will Herring and quarterback Chase Daniel tweeted about the incident Wednesday night at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
The Saints (5-6) face the first-place Falcons (10-1) Thursday night at the Georgia Dome. New Orleans won the first meeting between the longtime rivals, 31-27 on Nov. 11.
Graham wrote on Twitter: "Bus just got egged after landing in ATL by the ramp workers. Classy!"
Daniel tweeted, "Wow ... we start getting eggs thrown (at) us by airport workers! Guess they do hate us!"
Herring seems amused by the incident.
"First time my bus has been egged by opposing fans!" he tweeted. The game "should be fun!!"
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)