Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
AP Source: Middle Tennessee joining Conference USA
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 1:07pm EST
AP Sports Writer
(AP) - A person familiar with the situation says Middle Tennessee has accepted an offer to join Conference USA and is leaving the Sun Belt.
The person spoke to The Associated Press Wednesday on condition of anonymity because neither the conference nor Middle Tennessee had publically announced the decision. The Virginian-Pilot first reported the move.
Middle Tennessee announced it will hold a news conference on campus Thursday but did not say what it was in regards to. The Blue Raiders (8-3) play Arkansas State on Saturday for the Sun Belt Conference championship.
The move is the latest domino to fall in conference realignment. Tulane and East Carolina announced Tuesday they are leaving Conference USA to join the Big East. The Green Wave will be full Big East members; the Pirates football only.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)