Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Maldonado and Bottas to race for Williams in 2013
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 7:08am EST
OXFORD, England (AP) - Pastor Maldonado and Valtteri Bottas will drive for the Williams team during the 2013 Formula One season.
Bottas has been promoted from reserve driver for the past two seasons and will make his F1 debut as the replacement for Bruno Senna. The Finn was the GP3 champion in 2011.
Maldonado will be racing for Williams for the third successive season, rewarded for a successful 2012 in which the Venezuelan won the Spanish Grand Prix.
Williams team principal Frank Williams says the pair are "two of the most exciting talents in motor racing."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)