Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Eagles lose receiver DeSean Jackson to injury
Tuesday - 11/27/2012, 12:24pm EST
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - The Philadelphia Eagles will place wide receiver DeSean Jackson on injured reserve after he sustained multiple rib fractures in Monday night's loss to Carolina.
Jackson leads the team with 45 catches and 700 yards receiving, but has only two touchdowns. Coach Andy Reid says the injury could take six weeks to heal.
Reid says running back LeSean McCoy remains in phase one of his concussion recovery and Michael Vick is in the fourth of five stages. Vick has missed the last two games and McCoy didn't play against the Panthers.
Defensive tackle Fletcher Cox injured his tailbone and offensive lineman King Dunlap sprained his knee. Neither will practice Wednesday.
The Eagles (3-8) have lost seven straight games. They'll visit Dallas (5-6) next Sunday night.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)