Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
'Hoosiers' creators named to Ind. basketball hall
Tuesday - 11/27/2012, 10:51am EST
NEW CASTLE, Ind. (AP) - The Indiana natives who created the basketball move "Hoosiers" are being inducted into the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame.
Organizers announced Tuesday that director David Anspaugh and screenplay writer Angelo Pizzo will be inducted in March as recipients of the St. Vincent Health Silver Medal for contributions to Indiana high school basketball other than as a player or coach.
The 1986 movie is loosely based on the 1954 state championship team from tiny Milan High School and often tops lists of best all-time sports films. Anspaugh grew up in Decatur and Pizzo is from Bloomington. They also collaborated on the Notre Dame football movie "Rudy."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)