Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Ex-boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho dies after shot
Saturday - 11/24/2012, 8:27am EST
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) - The director of the Centro Medico trauma center in Puerto Rico says boxer Hector `Macho' Camacho has died after being taken off life support.
Dr. Ernesto Torres says Camacho went into cardiac arrest in the pre-dawn hours Saturday. He was then taken off life support and died shortly thereafter.
Camacho was declared brain dead on Thursday following a shooting in his hometown of Bayamon.
The former world champion was 50.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)