Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Michigan's Robinson starts _ at running back
Saturday - 11/17/2012, 1:28pm EST
AP Sports Writer
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) - Michigan put Denard Robinson back in the starting lineup _ at running back.
The senior lined up behind quarterback Devin Gardner in his final home game and gained 3 yards on a toss sweep the first time the 23rd-ranked Wolverines were on offense Saturday against Iowa.
Gardner made his third straight start at quarterback in place of Robinson, who has been out with nerve damage in his right elbow.
Robinson caught a pass on Michigan's second snap for a gain of 4 yards.
Robinson later took a shotgun snap and handed the ball off as a quarterback. Then, he got a handoff from Gardner and made an option pitch to Fitzgerald Toussaint for a first down.
Toussaint was injured on the play and was carted off the field with a brace on his left leg, which appeared to be broken between his ankle and knee as he was tackled by two Hawkeyes.
Follow Larry Lage on Twitter: http://twitter.com/larrylage
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)