Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Michigan's Robinson starts _ at running back
Saturday - 11/17/2012, 1:28pm EST
AP Sports Writer
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) - Michigan put Denard Robinson back in the starting lineup _ at running back.
The senior lined up behind quarterback Devin Gardner in his final home game and gained 3 yards on a toss sweep the first time the 23rd-ranked Wolverines were on offense Saturday against Iowa.
Gardner made his third straight start at quarterback in place of Robinson, who has been out with nerve damage in his right elbow.
Robinson caught a pass on Michigan's second snap for a gain of 4 yards.
Robinson later took a shotgun snap and handed the ball off as a quarterback. Then, he got a handoff from Gardner and made an option pitch to Fitzgerald Toussaint for a first down.
Toussaint was injured on the play and was carted off the field with a brace on his left leg, which appeared to be broken between his ankle and knee as he was tackled by two Hawkeyes.
Follow Larry Lage on Twitter: http://twitter.com/larrylage
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)