Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Yulee RB Henry breaks national HS rushing record
Friday - 11/16/2012, 8:20pm EST
YULEE, Fla. (AP) - Derrick Henry has broken one of the most coveted and long-standing records in the history of high school football.
Henry broke Ken Hall's career rushing record Friday night. Hall ran for 11,232 yards in four years (1950-53) at Sugar Land (Texas). The record had long been considered an unbreakable mark.
But Henry, a star at Yulee (Fla.) High who has verbally committed to play for Alabama next fall, had been steadily closing in on it all season.
He topped Hall's record on a 52-yard touchdown run against Taylor County in a Class 4A state playoff game.
The 6-foot-3, 240-pound back has rushed for at least 100 yards in every game of his high school career. He already owns the national record with 45 consecutive games of at least 100 yards.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)