Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Vonn will skip ceremony to introduce ski team
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 3:29pm EST
VAIL, Colo. (AP) - Lindsey Vonn will not attend a ceremony to introduce the U.S. Ski Team on Thursday.
Vonn was released from a hospital in Colorado on Wednesday, but details of her illness remain unclear and there is no indication of when she will return to skiing.
Vonn's publicist, Lewis Kay, recently said the four-time overall World Cup champion and Olympic downhill gold medalist was "awaiting results from diagnostic testing for severe intestinal pain."
Before her illness, Vonn was set to be among the skiers showing up for the festivities in Vail, where she lives. Bode Miller and Julia Mancuso are expected to attend.
Health permitting, Vonn's next scheduled races are the giant slalom and slalom in Aspen on Thanksgiving weekend, followed by speed events in Lake Louise, Alberta.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)