Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
BeIN Sport to air on Time Warner, Bright House
Friday - 11/2/2012, 1:15pm EDT
MIAMI (AP) - BeIN Sport says it has reached agreements to be carried in English and Spanish by Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, deals that will expand the U.S. distribution for broadcasts on Spain's La Liga, Italy's Serie A and France's Ligue 1.
BeIN Sport, owned by the Al-Jazeera Sport Media Network, acquired rights to those leagues this season and at launch was available on DirecTV and the DISH Network. It added Comcast Corp. later in August.
Time Warner Cable spokeswoman Maureen Huff said Friday she did not know which of the company's systems will carry BeIN and when it will launch.
BeIN Sport also has rights to four U.S. World Cup qualifiers next year, the games at Costa Rica, Honduras, Jamaica and Panama.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)