Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
BeIN Sport to air on Time Warner, Bright House
Friday - 11/2/2012, 1:15pm EDT
MIAMI (AP) - BeIN Sport says it has reached agreements to be carried in English and Spanish by Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, deals that will expand the U.S. distribution for broadcasts on Spain's La Liga, Italy's Serie A and France's Ligue 1.
BeIN Sport, owned by the Al-Jazeera Sport Media Network, acquired rights to those leagues this season and at launch was available on DirecTV and the DISH Network. It added Comcast Corp. later in August.
Time Warner Cable spokeswoman Maureen Huff said Friday she did not know which of the company's systems will carry BeIN and when it will launch.
BeIN Sport also has rights to four U.S. World Cup qualifiers next year, the games at Costa Rica, Honduras, Jamaica and Panama.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)