Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
BeIN Sport to air on Time Warner, Bright House
Friday - 11/2/2012, 1:15pm EDT
MIAMI (AP) - BeIN Sport says it has reached agreements to be carried in English and Spanish by Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, deals that will expand the U.S. distribution for broadcasts on Spain's La Liga, Italy's Serie A and France's Ligue 1.
BeIN Sport, owned by the Al-Jazeera Sport Media Network, acquired rights to those leagues this season and at launch was available on DirecTV and the DISH Network. It added Comcast Corp. later in August.
Time Warner Cable spokeswoman Maureen Huff said Friday she did not know which of the company's systems will carry BeIN and when it will launch.
BeIN Sport also has rights to four U.S. World Cup qualifiers next year, the games at Costa Rica, Honduras, Jamaica and Panama.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)