Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
BeIN Sport to air on Time Warner, Bright House
Friday - 11/2/2012, 1:15pm EDT
MIAMI (AP) - BeIN Sport says it has reached agreements to be carried in English and Spanish by Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, deals that will expand the U.S. distribution for broadcasts on Spain's La Liga, Italy's Serie A and France's Ligue 1.
BeIN Sport, owned by the Al-Jazeera Sport Media Network, acquired rights to those leagues this season and at launch was available on DirecTV and the DISH Network. It added Comcast Corp. later in August.
Time Warner Cable spokeswoman Maureen Huff said Friday she did not know which of the company's systems will carry BeIN and when it will launch.
BeIN Sport also has rights to four U.S. World Cup qualifiers next year, the games at Costa Rica, Honduras, Jamaica and Panama.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)