Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Rockets guard Harden out against Spurs
Monday - 12/10/2012, 8:04pm EST
HOUSTON (AP) - Houston Rockets guard James Harden missed Monday night's game against the San Antonio Spurs with a sprained right ankle.
Harden was injured in the first half Saturday night against Dallas, but remained in the game and finished with 39 points.
The Rockets had hoped he would be able to play against the Spurs, and coach Kevin McHale still wasn't sure if he'd be available less than 1 1/2 hours before the game.
Harden is the team's leading scorer at 24.7 points per game and also averages 5.6 assists.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)