Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Rockets guard Harden out against Spurs
Monday - 12/10/2012, 8:04pm EST
HOUSTON (AP) - Houston Rockets guard James Harden missed Monday night's game against the San Antonio Spurs with a sprained right ankle.
Harden was injured in the first half Saturday night against Dallas, but remained in the game and finished with 39 points.
The Rockets had hoped he would be able to play against the Spurs, and coach Kevin McHale still wasn't sure if he'd be available less than 1 1/2 hours before the game.
Harden is the team's leading scorer at 24.7 points per game and also averages 5.6 assists.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)