Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Rockets guard Harden out against Spurs
Monday - 12/10/2012, 8:04pm EST
HOUSTON (AP) - Houston Rockets guard James Harden missed Monday night's game against the San Antonio Spurs with a sprained right ankle.
Harden was injured in the first half Saturday night against Dallas, but remained in the game and finished with 39 points.
The Rockets had hoped he would be able to play against the Spurs, and coach Kevin McHale still wasn't sure if he'd be available less than 1 1/2 hours before the game.
Harden is the team's leading scorer at 24.7 points per game and also averages 5.6 assists.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)