Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
McIlroy confirms he'll defend Hong Kong Open title
Wednesday - 10/10/2012, 9:11am EDT
BELEK, Turkey (AP) - Top-ranked Rory McIlroy will defend his Hong Kong Open title next month.
McIlroy, who had not been certain of playing in the Nov. 15-18 event, said Wednesday he would return.
He said "there had been a little doubt over Hong Kong. But now that it's all sorted out with the sponsor and so on, I am going to defend my title."
McIlroy, who wants to finish No. 1 on the European Tour, is also set to play the BMW Masters in Shanghai from Oct. 25-28 and the Singapore Open from Nov. 8-11 before the season-ending Dubai World Championship.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)