Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Colsaerts closing in on US membership
Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 4:55pm EDT
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Nicolas Colsaerts of Belgium is closer to becoming a full PGA Tour member than tour officials first indicated.
Colsaerts has received a sponsor exemption to play next week in the Frys.com Open. As a special temporary member, he could earn a full card if he finishes the equivalent of No. 125 on the money list at the end of the year.
The tour said Tuesday that Colsaerts had earned $494,386, which left him about $100,000 short of the player currently at No. 125.
But on Wednesday, the tour said it forgot to count his World Golf Championship earnings. That puts the European Ryder Cup player at $652,886, which now is equal to No. 119 on the money list. A good performance at the Frys.com Open could be enough to help him get a card.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)