Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Colsaerts closing in on US membership
Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 4:55pm EDT
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Nicolas Colsaerts of Belgium is closer to becoming a full PGA Tour member than tour officials first indicated.
Colsaerts has received a sponsor exemption to play next week in the Frys.com Open. As a special temporary member, he could earn a full card if he finishes the equivalent of No. 125 on the money list at the end of the year.
The tour said Tuesday that Colsaerts had earned $494,386, which left him about $100,000 short of the player currently at No. 125.
But on Wednesday, the tour said it forgot to count his World Golf Championship earnings. That puts the European Ryder Cup player at $652,886, which now is equal to No. 119 on the money list. A good performance at the Frys.com Open could be enough to help him get a card.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)