Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Kubica unscathed after another rally crash
Saturday - 9/15/2012, 6:02pm EDT
ROME (AP) - Still regaining his strength from a severe rally accident last year, former Formula One driver Robert Kubica has come away unscathed from another rally crash.
The Pole drove his Subaru off the road and into the trees during the San Martino di Castrozza Rally on Saturday, but organizers say Kubica and navigator Jakub Gerber escaped injury.
Kubica sustained massive injuries to the right side of his body in a crash at the Ronde di Andora Rally in Italy in February 2011, almost severing his forearm and fracturing a leg and shoulder.
He marked his return to racing in another rally this month.
After four F1 seasons with BMW Sauber, Kubica drove for Renault in 2010 and finished eighth in the drivers' standings.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)