Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Marussia's Glock out of European GP with illness
Sunday - 6/24/2012, 9:15am EDT
VALENCIA, Spain (AP) - Marussia says driver Timo Glock will not participate in Formula One's European Grand Prix on Sunday because of a stomach illness that also kept him out of qualifying.
The team, formerly known as Virgin Racing, says that Glock's "symptoms suggest that he is suffering from an intestinal infection. He has been advised that it would be unwise for him to race given the severity of the complaint."
Teammate Charles Pic posted the slowest time from Saturday's qualifying and will start last on the grid in Valencia.
Neither driver has earned a point so far this season through seven races.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)