Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Marussia's Glock out of European GP with illness
Sunday - 6/24/2012, 9:15am EDT
VALENCIA, Spain (AP) - Marussia says driver Timo Glock will not participate in Formula One's European Grand Prix on Sunday because of a stomach illness that also kept him out of qualifying.
The team, formerly known as Virgin Racing, says that Glock's "symptoms suggest that he is suffering from an intestinal infection. He has been advised that it would be unwise for him to race given the severity of the complaint."
Teammate Charles Pic posted the slowest time from Saturday's qualifying and will start last on the grid in Valencia.
Neither driver has earned a point so far this season through seven races.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)