Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
CBS launching sports radio network
Thursday - 6/21/2012, 11:54am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) - CBS is launching a sports radio network.
CBS Sports Radio's 24-hour talk radio lineup will debut Jan. 2. CBS Sports updates will begin airing Sept. 4 on network affiliate stations.
Analysts from CBS Sports, CBS Sports Network and CBSSports.com will appear on programs.
Cumulus Media is the network's syndicator. Cumulus will make CBS Sports Radio programming available on 67 of its owned stations.
At its launch, CBS Sports Radio will reach listeners in nine of the nation's top 10 markets, with a cumulative audience reached of close to 10 million listeners.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)