Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DA reviewing rape claims against LA Kings' Doughty
Wednesday - 6/20/2012, 6:21pm EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) - The Los Angeles County district attorney's office is determining whether to file charges based on date-rape allegations against Los Angeles Kings defenseman Drew Doughty by a woman he met in a seaside bar.
District attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons said Wednesday that the case is under review and a decision is expected by week's end.
Doughty's attorney, Craig Renetzky, confirmed Tuesday that police in Hermosa Beach were investigating sexual assault allegations against Doughty.
Renetzky says the investigation has been under way for a number of months. He would give no further details.
Phone and email messages left for a police spokesman and with a Kings spokesman weren't immediately returned.
Doughty had two goals and four assists during the team's victory over the New Jersey Devils in the Stanley Cup finals.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)