Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Bridgestone announces 4-year extension with NFL
Tuesday - 6/19/2012, 6:25pm EDT
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Bridgestone is switching from sponsoring halftime at the Super Bowl to a yearlong presence with the NFL under a new four-year agreement.
Officials with the Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations and the NFL announced the sponsorship extension Tuesday after a minicamp session at the Tennessee Titans, close to the Nashville-headquartered company.
Philip Dobbs, Bridgestone's chief marketing officer, says the company will be working with the NFL from the combine in February through the draft and the entire season. He says they can't get a better partnership than what they have with the NFL.
Keith Turner, the NFL's senior vice president for media sales and sponsorship, says the league now is a 365-day platform with league officials thrilled Bridgestone decided to extend its sponsorship to take advantage of that exposure.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)