Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Antron Brown wins Texas NHRA Fall Nationals
Sunday - 9/23/2012, 7:12pm EDT
ENNIS, Texas (AP) - Antron Brown raced to his fifth Top Fuel victory of the season Sunday to move in to a tie for the points lead, beating teammate Spencer Massey in the final of the Texas NHRA Fall Nationals.
Brown beat Massey with a 3.898-second run at 311.49 mph. Massey, tied with Brown for the lead in the season standings, finished in 3.945 at 300.60.
Bob Tasca topped the Funny Car field, Allen Johnson won in Pro Stock, and Michael Ray in Pro Stock Motorcycle in the second of six playoff events in the NHRA Full Throttle Countdown to the Championship.
In Funny Car, Tasca raced to his first victory of the season and fourth of his career in a tire-smoking final against defending series champion Matt Hagan.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)