Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Saturday - 1/26/2013, 7:37pm EST
SAN DIEGO (AP) - Tiger Woods is going to have to wait to pursue a seventh win at Torrey Pines.
Three players completed one hole Saturday before fog wiped out virtually the entire day at the Farmers Insurance Open. Players were to resume the round Sunday and play as long as daylight allows, and then finish Monday.
Woods, who had a two-shot lead over Billy Horschel, never came to the golf course.
Players spent most of the day hitting shots on the range that they couldn't see land. The only golf that was played was after a three-hour delay in the morning.
It will be the second of four PGA Tour events this year that went an extra day. The Tournament of Champions was reduced to 54 holes and completed on Tuesday.
DOHA, Qatar (AP) _ Chris Wood eagled the 18th hole to win the Qatar Masters for his first European Tour title, overtaking Sergio Garcia and George Coetzee.
The 142nd-ranked Englishman hit a 6-iron from 200 yards to 12 feet to set up the winning putt. He closed with a 3-under 69 to finish at 18-under 270. Garcia and Coetzee tied for second, a stroke back. Garcia shot a 66, and Coetzee had a 65.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)