Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Nets' Lopez out 2 games with sprained right foot
Thursday - 11/29/2012, 3:55pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Brooklyn Nets center Brook Lopez will miss the next two games with a mild sprain of his right foot.
The Nets said Thursday that X-rays were negative, but the injury could be a concern given Lopez's foot problems last season.
He missed 32 games after breaking that foot in the preseason, and an ankle injury after he returned aggravated the foot injury. Lopez ended up getting limited to just five games before the Nets shut him down.
He is off to a strong start this season, averaging a team-high 18.5 points and 6.8 rebounds while helping the Nets open 10-4 in their first season in Brooklyn.
Lopez will sit out games at Orlando on Friday night and Miami on Saturday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)