Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Nets' Lopez out 2 games with sprained right foot
Thursday - 11/29/2012, 3:55pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Brooklyn Nets center Brook Lopez will miss the next two games with a mild sprain of his right foot.
The Nets said Thursday that X-rays were negative, but the injury could be a concern given Lopez's foot problems last season.
He missed 32 games after breaking that foot in the preseason, and an ankle injury after he returned aggravated the foot injury. Lopez ended up getting limited to just five games before the Nets shut him down.
He is off to a strong start this season, averaging a team-high 18.5 points and 6.8 rebounds while helping the Nets open 10-4 in their first season in Brooklyn.
Lopez will sit out games at Orlando on Friday night and Miami on Saturday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)