Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Nets' Lopez out 2 games with sprained right foot
Thursday - 11/29/2012, 3:55pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Brooklyn Nets center Brook Lopez will miss the next two games with a mild sprain of his right foot.
The Nets said Thursday that X-rays were negative, but the injury could be a concern given Lopez's foot problems last season.
He missed 32 games after breaking that foot in the preseason, and an ankle injury after he returned aggravated the foot injury. Lopez ended up getting limited to just five games before the Nets shut him down.
He is off to a strong start this season, averaging a team-high 18.5 points and 6.8 rebounds while helping the Nets open 10-4 in their first season in Brooklyn.
Lopez will sit out games at Orlando on Friday night and Miami on Saturday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)