Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
McIlroy, Donald share lead after Round 3 in Dubai
Saturday - 11/24/2012, 8:09am EST
AP Sports Writer
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) - Top-ranked Rory McIlroy sank a short birdie putt on the 18th hole to join Luke Donald at the top of the leaderboard, putting them three shots ahead of a star-studded field after the third round of the Dubai World Championship on Saturday.
The two-time major champion, who has already wrapped up the European and PGA Tour money titles, struggled early when he bogeyed the first hole and missed several makeable birdie putts. But he stepped up his game on the back nine, carding three birdies and an eagle for a 6-under 66 that put him 17 under for the tournament.
Donald, tied for the lead with McIlroy and Marc Warren after the second round, sank several clutch putts on his way to a 66.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)