Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Schwartzel injury-free, Westwood eyes 3 in a row
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 10:45am EST
AP Sports Writer
SUN CITY, South Africa (AP) - Charl Schwartzel still isn't sure how he did it. The intercostal muscle he tore at the U.S. Open wiped out most of his season in 2012.
Schwartzel has been playing pain-free for only the last month and a half after the injury contributed to problems with his swing. But signs are there that he's nearly back to his best and maybe ready to challenge two-time defending champion Lee Westwood at the Nedbank Golf Challenge at Sun City this week.
Schwartzel says on Wednesday his game is "definitely on the way up." A tie for third at the World Tour Championship in Dubai last weekend helped his confidence.
Westwood won a second straight Nedbank title last year with a third-round 62 and has been solid at the Gary Player Country Club.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)