Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Almagro out of Spain's Davis Cup with Canada
Saturday - 1/26/2013, 8:55am EST
MADRID (AP) - Nicolas Almagro has withdrawn from Spain's Davis Cup first-round tie against Canada because of an injury.
The Spanish tennis federation said Saturday that Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, ranked 85th, will take Almagro's place in his debut for Spain's national team.
Media reports said Almagro, who reached the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, has a leg injury.
Garcia-Lopez joins fellow newcomer Albert Ramos and doubles team Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez for the series in Vancouver on Feb. 1-3.
This means the five-time champions will be without their top three players, with Rafael Nadal injured and David Ferrer sitting out the round.
With Nadal out, Ferrer led Spain to last year's final and lost to the Czech Republic.
Canada will be led by 15th-ranked Milos Raonic.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)