Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Saints' Sean Payton returns to work at Senior Bowl
Wednesday - 1/23/2013, 1:34pm EST
AP Sports Writer
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) - Sean Payton has returned to work following a nearly yearlong suspension for his role in the Saints' bounty program.
The New Orleans Saints coach watched Senior Bowl practice Wednesday and planned to meet later in the day with the staff to evaluate a defense that struggled.
Payton says the challenges of rebuilding after a losing season will be painful and that his return won't guarantee an immediate return to winning.
He declined to say if he planned any changes to his coaching staff during a 45-minute session with reporters. He spoke a day after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell lifted his suspension.
Payton says he and Goodell agreed not to discuss specifics when asked whether there was an organized bounty system.
Payton watched practice from the stands with Saints officials.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)