Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Saints' Sean Payton returns to work at Senior Bowl
Wednesday - 1/23/2013, 1:34pm EST
AP Sports Writer
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) - Sean Payton has returned to work following a nearly yearlong suspension for his role in the Saints' bounty program.
The New Orleans Saints coach watched Senior Bowl practice Wednesday and planned to meet later in the day with the staff to evaluate a defense that struggled.
Payton says the challenges of rebuilding after a losing season will be painful and that his return won't guarantee an immediate return to winning.
He declined to say if he planned any changes to his coaching staff during a 45-minute session with reporters. He spoke a day after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell lifted his suspension.
Payton says he and Goodell agreed not to discuss specifics when asked whether there was an organized bounty system.
Payton watched practice from the stands with Saints officials.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)