Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Eagles QB Vick suffers concussion in Dallas loss
Sunday - 11/11/2012, 8:26pm EST
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Michael Vick suffered a concussion in Philadelphia's 38-23 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
Vick was knocked on his back in the second quarter by linebacker Ernie Sims on an incomplete pass and was slow to get up. He headed for the locker room and rookie Nick Foles started warming up. Vick, however, may have been injured on the previous play when he was driven from behind head-first into the ground by tackle Jay Ratliff.
Vick did not talk to reporters but appeared groggy in the locker room.
Foles received a big ovation when he took over with the game tied 7-7 in the second quarter. Foles was a third-round draft pick out of Arizona and had a strong preseason for the Eagles.
Foles was 22 of 32 for 209 yards and one touchdown. He had an interception returned by cornerback Brandon Carr 47 yards for a touchdown that put the Cowboys up 31-17.
With a 3-6 record, it might be too late for the Eagles, no matter who the quarterback is, to save their season.
Coach Andy Reid said he'd determine the starter for Sunday's game at Washington based on Vick's health. He said Foles did a good job.
"He kept battling, he kept his eyes downfield," Reid said. "There were some positives."
Vick threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Riley Cooper in the first quarter.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)