Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Woman found dead in Springfield townhome
Thursday - 6/16/2011, 6:31am EDT
SPRINGFIELD, Va. (AP) - Fairfax County police say a woman has been found dead inside a Springfield, Va., townhome and officials are investigating the death as suspicious.
Police spokesman Officer Bud Walker says a friend of the woman who lived at the home on Sugar Creek Court called police and asked them to check on her. Walker says officers found the woman dead inside the home about 2 p.m. Wednesday and called homicide detectives because the circumstances looked suspicious.
Walker says the woman's body did not have any obvious signs of trauma.
Authorities are awaiting the results of an autopsy report to determine the cause of her death.
The name of the woman, who was in her 40s, has not been released.
(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)