Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DoT CIO Pradhan stepping down
Thursday - 8/23/2012, 12:48pm EDT
Pradhan will pursue "advising and growing the next generation of technology companies, products and services focused on delivering results for the public sector," according to a DoT release.
Pradhan joined DoT three years ago to oversee the agency's $3 billion IT budget. Previously he was an IT executive with Fairfax County Public Schools.
"Under Nitin's leadership the Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO) launched many successful initiatives based on the 'people first' philosophy, which focused on transforming the IT culture within DOT IT towards intrapreneurship, innovation, agility and business value," according to the DoT release.
Deputy DIO Tim Schmidt will become the acting CIO.