Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
From morale to training, NASA CHCO answers your HR questions
Tuesday - 4/1/2014, 4:30pm EDT
View an archived version of this chat below.
Buchholz answered questions about the challenges and opportunities she faces as NASA's CHCO, her best practices for managing in this ever-changing environment, morale, training, and retirement issues, among others.
Buchholz was also a guest on Federal News Radio's In-Depth radio program hosted by Francis Rose. Listen to her interview with Francis and Executive Editor Jason Miller by clicking on the audio player above.
Buchholz has been NASA's CHCO and assistant administrator for human capital management since August 2011. In that role, Buchholz sets the agency's workforce development strategy, including ensuring NASA has the right employees to meet current and future mission needs.