Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Ex-Mass. US Sen. Brown talking to Fox about job
Wednesday - 2/6/2013, 8:57pm EST
BOSTON (AP) -- Former Massachusetts U.S. Sen. Scott Brown is in talks with Fox News about a possible job as a contributor.
A spokeswoman for the network confirms the discussions, first reported Wednesday by Politico.
The talks come a week after Brown announced he wouldn't run a third time for the Senate. A spokesman for the Republican hasn't returned a message seeking comment.
Brown lost to Democrat Elizabeth Warren last year and is quickly building a post-Senate life. He has joined the board of directors of Westford-based paper company Kadant (KAY'-duhnt) Inc.
Kadant president Jonathan Painter says the company welcomes the chance to draw on Brown's "wealth of experience." Brown says he looks forward to "contributing to the future direction" of the company.
Brown announced last week he won't seek Secretary of State John Kerry's former Senate seat.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.