Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ex-Mass. US Sen. Brown talking to Fox about job
Wednesday - 2/6/2013, 8:57pm EST
BOSTON (AP) -- Former Massachusetts U.S. Sen. Scott Brown is in talks with Fox News about a possible job as a contributor.
A spokeswoman for the network confirms the discussions, first reported Wednesday by Politico.
The talks come a week after Brown announced he wouldn't run a third time for the Senate. A spokesman for the Republican hasn't returned a message seeking comment.
Brown lost to Democrat Elizabeth Warren last year and is quickly building a post-Senate life. He has joined the board of directors of Westford-based paper company Kadant (KAY'-duhnt) Inc.
Kadant president Jonathan Painter says the company welcomes the chance to draw on Brown's "wealth of experience." Brown says he looks forward to "contributing to the future direction" of the company.
Brown announced last week he won't seek Secretary of State John Kerry's former Senate seat.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.