Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Documents reveal weaknesses in VA's security controls
Thursday - 12/19/2013, 2:49pm EST
Documents obtained by Federal News Radio show VA failed for the 15th year in a row its consolidated financial statement audit with regard to security controls.
Click on the images below to view the documents and read Jason Miller's exclusive article, VA cyber saga continues as audit shows continued holes in network security.
Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations letter to VA Secretary Eric
(Oct. 22, 2013)
Click to view full letter (6 pages).
Timeline: HVAC O&I Letters/Attachments Sent and VA's Responses
Click to view full timeline.
Veterans Affairs IG letter to Committee on Veterans Affairs
(Nov. 12, 2013)
Click to view full letter.
Veterans Affairs Letter to Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
(Nov. 22, 2013)
Click to view full letter (7 pages).