Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD, VA improve health information sharing
Tuesday - 2/28/2012, 9:44am EST
Panetta and Shinseki met yesterday to review progress toward their 2012 goals. The departments are working to provide electronic transfer of patient files and increase the processing times of disability evaluations.
The pair will meet again at Chicago's Lovell Federal Health Care Center in May. The Center has been a testing ground for their joint DOD and VA health records program.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.