Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Veterans Day reminder of service, need to protect vets' rights
Thursday - 11/11/2010, 3:39pm EST
In that spirit, Serve.gov is an online resource to find volunteer opportunities and also to create "do-it-yourself" projects.
Today President Obama spoke to the 1,400 base personnel and vets at Yongsan Army Garrison in Seoul, South Korea.
The president said, "We recall acts of uncommon bravery and selflessness. But we also remember that honoring those who've served is about more than the words we say on Veterans Day or Memorial Day. It's about how we treat our veterans every single day of the year. It's about making sure they have the care they need and the benefits that they've earned when they come home." (Watch full speech below.)
And a video from the VA on veterans' benefits:
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.