Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Veterans Day reminder of service, need to protect vets' rights
Thursday - 11/11/2010, 3:39pm EST
In that spirit, Serve.gov is an online resource to find volunteer opportunities and also to create "do-it-yourself" projects.
Today President Obama spoke to the 1,400 base personnel and vets at Yongsan Army Garrison in Seoul, South Korea.
The president said, "We recall acts of uncommon bravery and selflessness. But we also remember that honoring those who've served is about more than the words we say on Veterans Day or Memorial Day. It's about how we treat our veterans every single day of the year. It's about making sure they have the care they need and the benefits that they've earned when they come home." (Watch full speech below.)
And a video from the VA on veterans' benefits:
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.