Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
USPS executives shift to fill interim positions
Tuesday - 6/26/2012, 10:51am EDT
The temporary appointment went into effect on June 20.
Joseph Corbett, acting chief information officer, executive vice president, USPS
From 2000-2009, Masse was the senior vice president of finance and operations at BAE Systems Regional Aircraft, Inc. Before that, he served in a variety of roles at BAE Systems, including controller, treasurer and vice president of finance.
Cynthia Sanchez-Hernandez will take over Masse's duties as the acting vice president of finance and planning. She was the manager of finance at USPS' headquarters, where she was involved in developing the Five-Year Business Plan. She is also working on the development of the 2013 Integrated Financial Plan.