Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Air Force, USPS team up to grab cyber crook
Wednesday - 2/15/2012, 8:33am EST
A hacker had stolen the credit card information of more the 16,000 users of the Army and Air Force Exchange Service website. The Air Force Office of Special Investigations and the Postal Inspection Service Identity Theft Task Force joined forces to track him down.
Air Force says their investigation led to the arrest of one man. He's accused of using other people's information to buy merchandise from the exchange site and sending that merchandise to the Mexican Mafia.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.