Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
USDA CIO works behind scenes to make conference happen
Monday - 10/24/2011, 8:17am EDT
Chris Smith (left) on air with Federal Drive anchor Tom Temin.
He joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris live from the 2011 ELC in Williamsburg, Va., to discuss how much time this extracurricular job takes and how the conference all comes together.
Smith also discussed how the conference, now marking its 20th year, has evolved over time. He also gave an update on USDA's IT posture and his top priorities for 2012.
Check out more interviews and coverage from the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference.