Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
USDA CIO works behind scenes to make conference happen
Monday - 10/24/2011, 8:17am EDT
Chris Smith (left) on air with Federal Drive anchor Tom Temin.
He joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris live from the 2011 ELC in Williamsburg, Va., to discuss how much time this extracurricular job takes and how the conference all comes together.
Smith also discussed how the conference, now marking its 20th year, has evolved over time. He also gave an update on USDA's IT posture and his top priorities for 2012.
Check out more interviews and coverage from the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference.