Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Using moblile apps to help your agency reach its goals
Tuesday - 9/13/2011, 9:00pm EDT
If you are a federal IT professional, you should become familiar with strategies to use smart phones to achieve your agencie's objectives.
Today's show is focused on an app called "Ask Karen."
This app was released in May and its development and release has many lessons for federal IT community.
On today's show, Taylor expands on how she came up with the idea of an app that would provide information on cooking and food safety.
She will talk about design elements, testing, and the initial response to the app.
Paschuck will talk how his company helped Taylor with the app. He will also give an overview of how an app and the cloud interact.
RightNow Technologies has a focus on customer relationship management - an easy transition to focusing on serving the needs of citizens with state of the art mobile technology.