Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
State award under Networx protested
Wednesday - 1/21/2009, 1:40pm EST
The State Department awarded a contract to AT&T, but Qwest protested the award to the Government Accountability Office.
A State spokesman says the agency has rescinded the award and are reviewing the statement of work with the General Services Administration. The spokesman adds that State plans on re-issuing the task order in February.
The spokesman would not offer any further information about the protest or award.
State becomes the second agency whose award under GSA's multi-billion dollar telecommunications contract was protested. The Agriculture Department's award to AT&T also ended up at GAO when Qwest and Verizon submitted protests. Agriculture reopened the contract instead of letting GAO decide.