Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Fed Cup drops 4th singles after 3-0 lead
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 5:40pm EST
LONDON (AP) -- The fourth singles in a Fed Cup series will be scrapped if a team has an unassailable 3-0 lead.
The International Tennis Federation revised its policy to allow the doubles played instead of the fourth singles.
Juan Margets, executive vice president of the ITF, says in a statement Thursday that the rule change "came in response to requests from players, captains and national associations" after its introduction in the Davis Cup.
If the outcome is decided after the fourth singles, the doubles will still be played and a first-to-10 match tiebreaker will replace the third set. This will apply in group play but not in the final, when the doubles won't be played.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.