Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Estate planning and more
Wednesday - 4/27/2011, 11:02pm EDT
O'Rourke explains what an estate is and gives you tips on how to make the most of what you have. Early in his career, O'Rourke worked for the Internal Revenue Service, so he knows what you need to do.
Also Federal Times reporter Steve Losey brings us up to date on what's happening around government and the status of various congressional plans to cut the federal workforce.
Losey also talks about plans to trim retirement benefits and, maybe, extend the two-year pay freeze for another couple of years.