Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FAA continues mission in Haiti with mobile setup
Friday - 4/23/2010, 11:47am EDT
Terri Bristol explains how TechOps continues the FAA's mission in Haiti by providing a mobile air traffic control tower.
Our discussion also includes NextGen, the FAA's project to upgrade the air traffic control system with a suite of new technologies, including satellite-based tracking of planes and text messaging between pilots and air traffic controllers will have the ability to communicate via text message in addition to voice.
We also touch on how TechOps reaches out to stakeholders (airports, airlines and other federal agencies) to develop policy and procedures.