Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoT CIO Pradhan stepping down
Thursday - 8/23/2012, 12:48pm EDT
Pradhan will pursue "advising and growing the next generation of technology companies, products and services focused on delivering results for the public sector," according to a DoT release.
Pradhan joined DoT three years ago to oversee the agency's $3 billion IT budget. Previously he was an IT executive with Fairfax County Public Schools.
"Under Nitin's leadership the Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO) launched many successful initiatives based on the 'people first' philosophy, which focused on transforming the IT culture within DOT IT towards intrapreneurship, innovation, agility and business value," according to the DoT release.
Deputy DIO Tim Schmidt will become the acting CIO.