Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Lynn McNulty, national security pioneer, dies
Wednesday - 6/6/2012, 10:24am EDT
McNulty was the State Department's first director of information systems security. He also served as policy liaison between NIST, agencies and Congress.
After his retirement, McNulty worked frequently with the non-profit ISC Squared. The organization said McNulty was a champion for the GISLA awards program that honors professionals for their work in federal information security.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.